Referees

Name : Prof.Dr.Suharjono,M.Pd,Dipl.Eng
Title : Education Quality Assurance's Senior Advisor, Brawijaya University
Contact : 62341327834 or 62811313229
E-mil : suhardjo@telkomnet

Name : Prof.DR.Umar Nimran,MA
Title : Vice Rector 4, Brawijya university
Contact :62811313380
E-mil : pr4@brawijaya.co.id


I, Abdullah Helmy, declare that the information provided in this Cv is accurate and hereby authorize Hassall & Assiciates International to make whatsoever it may consider reasonable and necessary to undertake in the course of the Tender assessment in relation to the information I have provided in this CV or any matter which may relate to my suitability for the position for which I have been moninated; and I am available to participate in the Training Course in the role in which I have been nominated in the Tender for the period or periods indicated in the Tender

0 komentar: